The Perri Institute's mission and compassionate community of teachers and practitioners are dedicated to bring wellness to everyone through our karma programs. We also know the importance of affordability when offering our services to individuals or groups in need of holistic care and work/life balance. We honor the power of bringing people together in the spirit of fostering health in our neighborhoods and inspiring awareness of the shared needs of our world. Together, we can bring positive change and build a network to advance local and global initiatives.
how we connect
- affordable care services via "sliding scale"
- donation-based holistic care clinic events
- social and community outreach
- neighborhood initiatives
- children's and after-school programs
- special interest fundraising events
what to expect
Wherever you are is where we begin. We can come to your home, office, school, hospital, or community center. We also have several studio and private practice spaces we can book throughout New York City and in Sullivan County in upstate New York.
Our compassionate and knowledgeable teachers will always prioritize your interests and goals when setting up appropriate programming and a suitable learning environment to meet your needs.
what we address
- seasonal care
- self-care guidance
- stress management / mind relaxation
- work / life balance
- nutrition and diet support
- illness support
- dance, movement + creative expression
- physical re-education
- strength / flexibility / balance coordination
- injury prevention and rehabilitation